Since then, the developer community has kept the project alive, but under the name of LineageOS. Third, it has amazing stability among all the ROMs that I have tested for years. The main developer, Henrique Pereira, is not in a tearing hurry to port new Android versions to all the devices.
- Most of the users begin to move to custom ROMs or alternate mobile companies.
- OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 12 MP2 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- It also has Face and Fingerprint unlocking capabilities.
- The chance of getting your device bricked is very little.
Alse you can check All LMK420BMW firmware update and select your exact firmware for your LG K52. We can use the following method to flash firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader. After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully.
- It offers the same AOSP experience that’s exclusive to Google’s lineup, along with truly tested features.
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 Chipset.
- The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13.
- The current issues/bugs with Android 11 are being documented and discussed over at this XDA thread.
With the Android 10 update the Google Camera or GCam was also updated stock firmware file to version 7.0 and later. Similarly, there is no such update as of now for the Android 11! But, you can always get your device in the below list of Google Camera that contains a huge list of GCam APK for all available devices. To help you cope up with this, developers have already built recovery flashable zip file. You can visit this Android 11 GApps page where you will always find the latest GApps builds. Android 11 is already available for many phones by now.
The current issues/bugs with Android 11 are being documented and discussed over at this XDA thread. If you face an issue other than the ones mentioned above, please consider reporting it on the thread or provide your feedback directly to Xiaomi. In doing so, you might even be able to find a solution to that issue. Your Mi A3 will now boot into the latest software, along with TWRP and Magisk root.